Dancing, especially the type of dancing that we did [it was in the smexy category, so much fun!] required loose & limber. It took a while for me to limber up, but oh my gosh. It was really fun, but dang! Loose and limber is hard. Haha! I know there has to be some control there, strong, defined moves, not like jelly like limbs, but its so not controlled like running. You don't sway your butt when you run! Its bad form! Maybe I just suck as a dancer. I used to dance a lot when I was younger, but that was like years and years ago! I'm a lot better at Tahitian than sexy hip hop, but whatever! Doesn't change the fact that we were dancing for 2 hours one night and another 2 hours in another. Sweat and sexy body rolls with the best friend, what else could you want?! It was a good change of pace and I really want to improve that now. See, my brain, its everywhere! Haha. Running, dancing, lifting, and art! And just so much more.
Anyway, as expected when I'm with my friend, we ate, a lot.
My normal eat every 2-3 hours was destroyed and I could tell my metabolism slowed down, but it was worth it for some quality time. We ate at our favorite buffet twice [crab legs!] and it would just be one giant meal a day with small snacks maybe twice a day. Not bad. I had a ton of sugar too, but its okay. I've done this before and I've managed to "get back to normal" in three days. I'm still the same weight wise, so that is super good!
Just let me reiterate that it was so worth it! I love food and its ok, believe it or not, to let go once in a while. Just don't over do it. Going there also helped because I don't see my friends very often, okay like every 2 months isn't very often, but it helps to get an "outside perspective," a.k.a. feed my ego [!] once in a while. I know we can be the hardest on ourselves, so we don't see how far we have come, but others can! I got called out by a comedian, we went to go see a comedy show, she said I was "adorable & cute." It was awesome because it was an unbiased perspective. I know, a comedian, maybe it was a joke on me, but I don't think so. Haha. I talked to her after the show she was really sweet! Yay for unsolicited compliments. I also need to buy new pants. I brought pants that are 6 sizes from my original size and um, they fit perfectly! I'm still wearing those pants 6 sizes up with a belt, haha, but I think its time to get new ones.
Anyway, just finished shoulders & arms and I really need to invest in new weights. I'm maxing out my 10 lbs and 20 lbs is such a big leap I just might hurt myself. Sigh. Soon my pretties, soon. I like having a job, it helps pay for my weight lifting and running obsession. Good thing I'm also set on running, I have a great selection of shoes and clothes.
I also tried my sample of the Icy Razz C4 and dang! I like it! Time to put it in an order! I don't know what flavor I want, my friend recommended fruit punch, but I want to try it first. But I don't mind Icy Razz, maybe I'll stick with what I know. I need to cycle of jack3d so bad. There is a sale at bodybuilding.com for C4, buy one get one 50% off, but it has to be the same flavor. So, need to pick one soon. I also want to thank bodybuilding.com for their awesome customer service!!! My order, whey protein powder, was on back order and I wanted to add to it to save on shipping. Was initially told I could, then I was told they couldn't do that, but they credited me some money to cover shipping & then some on my account! If y'all need any supplements or vitamins, they are awesome and well worth it! I'm about to order C4 and if I can find some Tonalin (has to be Tonalin!) CLA I would, if not, maybe some Glucosamine for my joints or Oxy Elite Pro. Need to protect my knees as I up my miles!
Anyway, wouldn't be an entry without pictures!
| bodybuilding.com's protein powder dispenser! I love it!!! |
| post work out turkey sandwich. I could have gone crazier, but I couldn't find anything else and was hungry! |
Oh dang, my sister just walked in with pizza! That could have been my post workout meal!
PS. I had some pizza! Haha. Half the crust with all the topping. I don't normally eat pizza unless its a post running event deal [its something that stuck] but this was $.05 pizza promo form Papa John's! It was good!
No comments:
Post a Comment