Not even 11 AM and my workout is done!!!
I'm going to fit in a run later, just found out that my parents are having "company" over and I would like to be out of the house if possible. That means a long run! I have a scheduled 5 mile run tomorrow, so maybe a 3 mile run today since I haven't ran in a while. Today's workout was good. Day 2 of trying out C4, and I like it. I can cycle that with jack3d. A friend also sent me a mix he made and it got me hyped up! I love long [like an hour +] mixes! Thanks Vivo! It just "gets me going," that shiz cray! Haha! This workout, even if its the one I have a hard time with, went by awesome and I did pretty well. I still have to improve form, but I'm working on it. Hard to do when someone isn't there to observe, but hey, if I can do it with shoulders & arms, I can do it with chest & back!
I seem to have a habit of starting some sort of "_______ [insert day of the week here]" and not keeping up with it. But FOOD FRIDAY seems do-able and it might inspire others for healthy eating. I'm not the best at eating and I gather ideas from everywhere in order to inspire me to eat healthy but not get bored of it. Why not throw some ideas into the internet world? It might help. Food is such a big part of getting fit, being healthy, being a live and its so much fun and yummy, I think a little motivation for me and for others is something definitely worth being consistent in. I'll eventually break down the nutrient information in the future. But for now, lets keep it simple!
We shall see tho, I'm scatter brained [working on that] because I'm so interested in so many things, but here we go!
ITS PEANUT BUTTER TURKEY TIME!!! PEANUT BUTTER TURKEY!!!
This was my immediate post workout meal/snack/breakfast I have no clue what to call it. Its 2 slices of Ezekiel cinnamon raisin bread with Laura Scudders all natural peanut butter, two slices of turkey breast, & some frozen blue berries. I had it with my whey protein shake. Surprisingly, I'm not very hungry after working out, I was thinking of eating this with some oatmeal but I'm not hungry. I'll probably get hungry in a couple of hours but right now, not too hungry. To make this a more complete meal, I would probably throw in some greek yogurt in there. I try to limit my fruits & carbs in the morning because of sugar content. So this is a perfect lunch/morning snack for me. I love the sweetness of the bread with the savory peanut butter and turkey. It has some healthy fats, carbs, & protein. So yay! I hope this is "simple carb/quick enough" to qualify as a post workout meal. I really can't find much simple carbs here that isn't so sugary, we have kids cereal- does that count, but I guess sugar is okay.
Anyway, time to be productive! Go to the bank, gas up the car, buy some brie [I love cheese] and find some new pants!
Have a strong day everyone!
PS. For those lost on the reference, here you go, you're welcome!
Friday, February 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment